You may wish to alter the length of your subscription or cancel it completely. You can manage your subscription here: Manage Subscription (this link will request to open iTunes).
Alternatively, you can follow these instructions:
1) Open iTunes on your computer.
2) From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose "Account" > "View My Account".
3) Sign in with your Apple ID, then click "View Account".
4) On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, click "Manage".
5) To the right of the Site Audit Pro Cloud subscription, click "Edit".
6) Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
If you don’t see an option to cancel a particular subscription, then it's already canceled and won't renew. If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently canceled the subscription, you should see the date through which you'll have access to the subscription.