There are two methods to deleting a project. Please note that deleting a project through either method can’t be undone.
Delete an individual Project:
- Navigate to the Project in question
- On the Project Summary screen, tap the bin icon.
- Tap “Yes” to confirm this deletion.
Important Information: We're aware of instances on devices with smaller screens where the Duplicate Project and Delete Project buttons are hidden on the Project Summary screen. Tapping the white area to the right of the Pencil icon should reveal these two options in the form of a menu. We're currently working on a solution for this.
Delete one or a group of Projects:
- Navigate to the Projects list
- Tap and hold on a Project you wish to delete.
- To select more projects, simply tap them as normal.
- When you've selected all the Projects you wish to delete, tap the bin icon at the top of the screen to delete them. If necessary, you can select all of your projects via the Overflow menu once the first project has been selected.