There is currently no automated backup system in Site Audit Pro, however there are methods to manually back up Site Audit Pro's data. Beneath are instructions on how to use iTunes to back up your data manually. Please read though the instructions prior to following them, if you have any queries about this process then contact us directly through the App's support option (Settings > Help > Contact Us) and we'll be happy to assist you.
First of all, please ensure you are running the most recent version of iTunes.
1) Connect your device to a computer running iTunes.
2) Open iTunes and click the device in the top right (you will see an icon representing the device).
3) Click 'File Sharing' on the left side of the window.
4) Find and click 'Site Audit Pro'.
5) Select all the files shown.
6) Click ‘Save to…’ and save it to a safe location on your computer (e.g. your desktop).
Please note that we do not recommend manual handling of databases as any data lost cannot be recovered. Veam Studios cannot take responsibility for any data loss that occurs during any process manually handling the database files but we do understand that users may require this action for ease or continuation of their work and provide these instructions to aid them with this in mind.