There is currently no automated backup system in the base version of Site Audit Pro. However, there are methods to manually back up Site Audit Pro's data. Beneath are instructions on how to do this, using a computer with relevant software installed. Please read through the instructions relevant to your computer prior to following them, if you have any queries about this process then contact us directly through the App's support option (Settings > "Email Us") and we'll be happy to assist you.
Please note that we do not recommend manual handling of databases as any data lost cannot be recovered. Veam Studios cannot take responsibility for any data loss that occurs during any process manually handling the database files but we do understand that users may require this action for ease or continuation of their work and provide these instructions to aid them with this in mind.
Windows PC / OSX Mojave and older
First of all, please ensure you are running the most recent version of both Site Audit Pro, and iTunes.
1) Connect your device to your computer.
2) Open iTunes and click the device in the top left (you will see an icon representing the device).
3) Click 'File Sharing' on the left side of the window.
4) Find and click "Site Audit Pro".
5) Select all the files shown - everything is needed.
6) Click "Save to…" and save it to a safe location on your computer (e.g. your desktop).
First of all, please ensure you are running the most recent version of Site Audit Pro.
1) Connect your device to a Mac device.
2) Open Finder and click the device in the left side of the window where your Mac's folders and storage drives are listed (it'll be listed under the sub-heading "Locations").
3) Locate and click "Files" within the list of tabs, found underneath the device details at the top of the window.
4) Find and expand the entry for "Site Audit Pro".
5) Open a second instance of Finder and navigate to where you wish to store your Site Audit Pro data.
6) Click and drag each file and folder listed under Site Audit Pro, in turn, to your second Finder window (it's not possible to move them all at once). Every item here is required.